Terms and Conditions of Grants awarded from The Midcounties Co-operative Funding Programmes
By accepting a grant given via any of The Midcounties Co-operative Funding programmes you will be agreeing that you have read, understand and agree to the following statements.
- If you leave the organisation or can no longer fulfil your responsibilities, or someone else takes over responsibility for the grant on behalf of the organisation, you must inform us immediately.
- We certify that the information contained in the application is correct and that we are authorised by the organisation to accept these conditions on their behalf.
- The money received from this grant will only be used for activities or purchases undertaken after the date that this grant is received by our group (i.e. it will not fund any retrospective costs).
- We will only spend the grant for the purposes outlined in the initial application unless we have received written confirmation, from The Midcounties Co-operative Community Team, that we can make a variation of spend.
- In the event of fraud or deliberate fault, The Midcounties Co-operative will reclaim the grant.
- The grant is made on a ‘one-off’ basis and does not carry any commitment to future funding.
- We accept that The Midcounties Co-operative will, under no circumstances, be liable for any damage, injury or loss of any kind whatsoever to any property or persons occurring as a result of activities undertaken with this grant.
- We will ensure that all necessary permits and licenses (including CRB/DBS checks) have been obtained for any event or project funded by the grant and that the event or project complies with all relevant regulations.
- We acknowledge we cannot sell or dispose of any equipment or other assets funded or part-funded by The Midcounties Cooperative funding programmes without first receiving written permission. If any equipment or assets are sold within their working life without such undertaking, The Midcounties Co-operative can ask for a percentage of the original grant to be repaid.
- We confirm that the grant will not be used for the provision of services to asylum seekers when those services are inconsistent with immigration laws or Home Office policy. We understand this includes, but is not limited to: the promotion of work based training to asylum seekers or the provision of employment to asylum seekers unless they are otherwise permitted to take employment.
- *We realise we must keep all financial records and accounts including receipts for items bought with the grant for at least 2 years. These must be made available to The Midcounties Co-operative Community Fund if requested.
- We agree to complete an End of Grant feedback upon completion of our activity/project (this will be an automatic prompt to complete the detail at the end of your project) We understand that failure to do this will render our group ineligible for future grants.
- We give permission for The Midcounties Co-operative to record the information in the application electronically and to contact our organisation by phone, mail or email with regards to the application.
- We give permission for the information set out in the application to be held by The Midcounties Co-operative and used for purposes of marketing, administration and other related activities.
*relating to grants given via The Midcounties Co-operative Community Fund (£2k grants)